Saturday, November 14, 2015

Meditations

      Meditation:

1.      I align with my higher self (soul). 

2.      My heart radiates love to everyone.

3.      I am the flame of living god/goddess.

4.      I love the man/woman I am becoming.

5.      I love myself to love my guy/girl because he/she is the physical manifestation of my inner masculine/feminine.

6.      Me and my life-partner are one. To experience the life on this earth, one soul manifested as two physical realities.

7.      I have all the power to create my reality. I take my power back when I feel I am powerless. I am the co-creator of my life with the universe (or god or nature or whatever you believe).

8.      I love myself. I honor myself. I respect myself. What I do to myself is what I do to others. So everything starts and ends within me.

9.      We all are one. We are beyond measure, societies limitations. We are beyond our thoughts, feelings, and emotions.

10. We all are under the umbrella of love. Sky is the roof and mother earth is the floor of our house. There are no differences, differences due to caste, religion, race, nations or culture. 

11. I am free, liberated, powerful, infinite, multi-dimensional and divine.

12. I balance the masculine and feminine qualities in me.

13. I am open to change (new beginning).

14. I am attracted to the man/woman I love.

15. My thoughts and my intentions create my reality. So I take responsibility of my life. I change my inner world (how I react to situations) to change the external circumstances. 

16. I receive love in all forms (fear, love, honest, Valentine’s Day gift, etc.).

17. I love myself and the whole world as different aspects of myself. Entire world loves me and values me.

18. I release my resistance. I flow with the nature of life. Everything comes to me easily.

19. I am beyond limitations and definitions. Its only me who is limiting/defining myself based on my/others opinion.

20. I live my life authentically (from my heart).

21. I listen to my intuitions. I pay attention to my body, heart, mind, and soul.

22. I deserve love. 

23. The love to myself (self love) is self care, but not selfish.

24. I believe/trust myself.

25. I choose to love everyone irrespective of their actions.

26. I love the person I am. I accept the person I am.

27. I allow myself to learn from mistakes. My fears, mistakes and negative aspects actively guiding me to become better.

28. I am unique.

29. I live in the now. I don’t define myself with my past experiences. I don’t run towards the unclear future.

30. I accept the brightest and darkest side of my soul.

31. Its okay to have failures, unfulfilled expectations, breaks up.

32. I feel both happiness and pains. They are just moving energy or passing clouds. So I accept them patiently.

33. I forgive myself.

34. I forgive others to forgive myself. (what I send to the world is what I receive from myself and the world)

35. I have enough time, enough money, good friendship, good family and loving life partner.

36. I am confident to live my life from my heart.

37. I embrace my darker side. Without existence of dark, there is no light.

38. I am happy as a being.

39. Its okay to spend a day without purpose. Its okay to get lost in the life path. Its okay to feel unloved.

40. I am an empowered man/woman.

41. I accept new people into my life and I let go of the people who wants to leave my life for my/their highest good.

42. I respect masculine and feminine equally.

43. I am whole, grounded, and centered.

44. I have good relationship with me because I project to the world what is inside of me.

45. I accept my imperfections because it gives me opportunity to know myself and helps me to grow.

46. I give myself permission to experience both success and failures.

47. If something happens I look into myself for answers. I look for the vibrations within me that created repulsion with my one.

48. I love my love of my life to the extreme that I can let go of him/her for his/her happiness.

49. I balance myself to balance my relationship with others.

50. I appreciate/thank everyone in my life. I appreciate and thank animals, plants, nature. We all are connected.












Meditations for women to physically manifest her inner masculine:

1.      I accept all aspects of myself and all aspects of my guy.

2.      I love my man with all my heart. I care/value/respect/trust him. I listen to his needs.

3.      My man is simple. He cares me, values me, and respects me. He loves me with all his heart.

4.      My man listens to me. He empowers me. He is emotionally expressive. He loves his family.

5.      I am receptive to his emotions. I am approachable to him.

6.      I look at myself first when things are wrong. I detach myself from the emotions and see his perspective.

7.      I love/accept my man for who he is at the core, without changing him to what i expect him to be.

8.      I feel one with him. I am transparent / express myself (bright and dark side) to him gracefully without the fear of being judged and without making him responsible.

9.      I give him advice/space when he needs or asks for it.

10. I always be there for him irrespective of life situations (pain and pleasure).

11. I appreciate/thank him for his love to me.

12. I express my raw feminine essence to him.

13. We accept we and our needs are keep changing. We communicate our physical/emotional needs openly without the fear of being judged. We dance together with the dynamic of the relationship.

14. I am stable when situations are intricate.

15. I connect/listen to my heart, soul, body, womb and yoni.

16. My womb and yoni, the sacred path connects me to my one in this physical world. It opens my inner wisdom and connects me to the mystery of this universe.

17. Cyclic nature is my power. I embrace my menstrual cycle and giving birth as my eternal connection with my one. I slow down myself and take rest during my cycle. I reflect on myself and let go of all unwanted emotions that don’t serve for my soul expansion.


No comments:

Post a Comment